1. March is known as the windy month. Which of the following phrases best fits your March so far...'throw caution to the wind', 'three sheets to the wind', 'run like the wind' or 'see which way the wind blows'? See which way the wind blows.
2. Your favorite green food? Your favorite recipe made with your favorite green food? Turnip greens. One of my favorite suppers, is turnip greens, pinto beans, green onions, and of course, cornbread.
3. Ever been locked out of your home-car-office-anywhere? Do tell!
Oh yea!! One day, the pipe under our kitchen sink, busted. I went over to one of our neighbors to get help. I locked the door, and forgot to take my keys with me. Big, big mistake!! When I was finally able to get back in, I could have went swimming in my kitchen!!
4. Yoda, Kermit, Shrek, The Wicked Witch of the West, Oscar the Grouch, The Grinch, or Mike Wasowski (Monsters, Inc.)...of the green characters listed, which one's your favorite, and why? Kermit the frog. Because, it is not easy being green(as he sings), but, he does a great job of it. Just ask miss piggy.
5. "The first task of a leader is to keep hope alive."~Joe Batten Do you agree? Why, or why not? I agree. Everyone needs encouragement, so they will not lose hope, and give up.
6. Share a favorite song with an emotion in its title. Don't worry, be happy by Bobby McFerrin. I love that song.
7. What's a road trip you'd like to take? I would love to go to North Carolina, to see my nephew Kevin, and his wife Angie. I love and miss them very much.
8. Insert your own random thought here. Life is like a rainbow, each morning, you get a new palette, so you can paint your world, whatever color you choose!!