Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Praying for Eddie-Day 22

Today's Verse:  
 “I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.” - Philippians 4:13 (NASB)                      Father, I ask that Eddie will not live by his strength today, but will draw upon the power of Christ that dwells within him. I claim the promise that he can do all things through Christ who strengthens him. As he faces the problems and challenges of the day, I pray that he will rely completely on Your strength, and power.
In the Name of Jesus,
Amen



Eddie, today I am praying the promise of Philippians 4:13 for you. You can do all things through Christ, who is your strength. I am praying that you won’t try and tackle the problems, and challenges of today with your own power, but will allow Christ to be your strength. Love Denise

No comments: