Thursday, March 27, 2014

Praying for Eddie-Day 23

Today's Verse:  “I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after My heart, who will do all My will.” - Acts 13:22                                                                                                                                                        Father, I pray that Eddie will develop a heart that hungers after You. I pray that You will work in him, to help him follow after You. I pray he will continually walk in obedience to You. When he falls, help him to confess his sin, leave it behind, and seek after You. I pray that he doesn’t get distracted by all the things of this world, but is a man who is after Your heart.
 In Jesus Name,


Amen.
 





Eddie, today I am praying that God develops within you, a heart for Him. I am praying that you will be like King David, who was a man after God’s own heart. I pray that when you fail, you will see your sin, deal with your sin, and then ,,get back to following after Christ. I am praying for you, as you seek after God.  Love Denise

1 comment:

Joy said...

Amen to that prayer Denise!