Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Interview

These interview questions are from my dear friend Gretchen
1)Denise, I see you as so “Paul-like”. Your encouragement and exhortation are always so genuine and God-based. Obviously, this is a spiritual gift. However, is there anyone in your life, past or present, who you think influences this in you? Has anyone been an example of encouragement to you? Thank You for such kind words my friend, I love you. My lovebug has been such a tremendous influence in my life, he lifts me up daily, and gives me wings. Watching him, greatly encourages me.
2)What gives with the nickname “Shortybear”? I think, based on your blog, that you love teddy bears, but what’s up with “Shortybear?” Lovebug started calling me that years ago, he said I am short(5ft) and extra cuddly like a teddy bear.
3)You live in TN. I have never been there. Give me 5 “don’t miss this” travel tips. Or, if that’s too hard, 5 reasons you like where you live. Here are five cannot miss places to see in Chattanooga Tennessee: Rock City, Ruby Falls, The Aquarium, The Incline, The Walnut Street Bridge.
4)You mention dealing with a number of health issues, one being diabetes. If you could share one thing about diabetes with the rest of us (to promote understanding, or to help us encourage others with diabetes), what would it be? Diabetes is a life long battle, so come along beside someone who is fighting this battle, and encourage them to keep on fighting.
5)My Barbara Walters-esque question: If you were a fruit, what kind would you be, and why? I would be a watermelon, delightful, and sweet. lol

10 comments:

Gretchen said...

I loved your answers, my friend. :)

luvmy4sons said...

It is always good to know more of you sweet sister.

Speaking from the Heart said...

Great answers, my dear friend.

bp said...

Thanks for sharing those answers!

Beth in NC said...

Ha! Cute answers! I love the LION OF JUDAH at the top of your blog!

LauraLee Shaw said...

Delightful and sweet? Why, you already are, my friend. Loved getting to know more about you!

April said...

What a fun interview to read! Glad you shared it with us!

Leaon Mary said...

Watermelon saweet answers short lil bear you!
You're such an inspiration, and we just LOVE YA!
Holykisses,
L

Beth Cotell said...

I love the reason behind the nickname!

And I agree that you do seem very much like Paul. I see your health issues as your prison and your blog posts as your letters!

Jennifer said...

I love your answers...I've learned several new things about my friend.