Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Heart Problems??


Lord, I want to pour my heart and soul out before You. I want to be examined for heart problems by You, my true physician. Show me what needs to be repaired, help me to make the necessary changes, so my life can be a daily reflection of Your amazing love. You are the life force that dwells within me, without You, there would be no me. Your love is a sweet healing balm to my heart and soul, thanks for daily refreshing me. I praise You, now, and forever.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Praying for you! *hugs*

Donetta said...

Clean hands and a pure heart as a purposed goal to achieve,to keep and to pursue.
You e-cards are so sweet. Dash saw it this morning teared up and then embraced me and told me that he loved me. He said that ii was his favorite mom he could ever of had.

Gretchen said...

Denise, I love the graphic, and I love the prayer. May it be mine today. We all have heart problems, don't we. Jesus, heal me, I pray. In Your precious name, amen.

Talk..to..Grams said...

I am praying for your heart!! For the diabetes stuff too!! Love and Hugs Grams

Talk..to..Grams said...

I have a sweet award for you over at my blog... please come and pick it up. :)

Sharon Brumfield said...

I will give a hearty AMEN to that girl!
You are such a sweet little encouragement-- I thank God for you.

Anonymous said...

praying for you my sweet caring friend

Anonymous said...

Praying very much for healing on your heart, your insulin problems, and your eyes. You are such a dear, and devoted Christian. I am sure our Lord smiles on you every day. Praying that you feel better and very soon....

Love and prayers,
Sonya