Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Happy Birthday Hubby


Well, today is my sweet hubbys birthday. I am so thankful that he was born, and that I was blessed to meet him, and even more blessed to become his wife. I praise You Lord for my dear husband Eddie, please watch over him today on his birthday, and everyday. He has not been feeling very well since thursday evening, has a really bad cold, please help him feel better Lord. I would be lost without him, he has really helped me since my mom passed away. Thanks for such a wonderful husband, helpmate, companion, and best friend. Bless him real good Lord, all the days of his precious life. I love You Lord, and I love you Eddie. Happy Birthday Baby!!!

3 comments:

Unashamed said...

That was so sweet - please wish Eddie Happy Birthday and God's blessings from me.

Allison said...

Happy birthday Eddie! God bless you!

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday to Eddie! I like the Christmas picture, Denise. Very warm looking!