Monday, December 4, 2006

A Do Over


Happy Monday everyone, praying that your day, as well as your week, will be filled with many blessings. Since it is the beginning of the week, lets have a do over. If you did not give away smiles last week, do it this week. If you did not tell someone you loved them last week, tell them this week. If you did not share Jesus with someone last week, please do it this week. Remember, seven days without Jesus makes one weak. Jesus loves you, and so do I.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok! good idea! I'm gonna give till it hurts this week! ;)

I am smiling at YOU first, Denise!

Unashamed said...

That's cute! You know what? I think that because of Christ, EVERY day is a do over. You know what I mean? Every day I miss the mark and every day His mercies are new. That is a true comfort.

Allison said...

Happy Monday to you too my dear friend! I love Mondays because they make me look forward to heaven even more :-D

Lisa said...

Great idea Denise!!!