2. What was on your blog this time last year? If you weren't blogging, what in the world were you doing with all that free time? I was not blogging, was recovering from my triple bypass heart surgery.
3. Ellen Goodman is quoted as saying, 'We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives...not looking for flaws, but for potential.'
Do you see more flaws, or more potential, in your life, at the start of a new year? Have you done anything specific this month, to address either one? Does the new year, truly begin for you on January 1, or is there some other month of the year, that feels like a fresh start, and new beginning? At the start of a new year, I usually see more flaws in my life. I had plans to address some flaws, but then got sick with a bad cold, and had a very bad fall. January 1 does seem like a fresh start, also my birthday always seems like a great fresh start to me.
4. Who's an athlete you admire, or respect, and why? Tim Tebow, he is never ashamed to show his faith.
5. Do you like cream in your coffee? Whipped cream on your pumpkin pie? Cream cheese on a bagel? Sour cream on a baked potato? Cream of wheat for breakfast? Have you ever had a scone, with clotted cream? Of all the creamy foods mentioned, which one sounds most appealing to you, right this very minute? Do not drink coffee, do not like pumpkin pie, I do like cream cheese on bagels, love sour cream on a baked potato,do not like cream of wheat, never had a scone. Right this minute, would enjoy a baked potato with sour cream.
6. Where were you last kept waiting, for 'hours on end'? Or for what felt, like hours on end? How well did you cope? In line at Walmart, only one line was open in the store. I dealt with it fine, am very use to it.
7. Believe it or not, when next week's Hodgepodge rolls around, it will be February. Huh?!? Bid adieu here, to January, in seven words, or less. Kiss January good-bye, hug Febuary hello.
8. Insert your own random thought here. I fought the floor, and the floor won!!