1. Did you watch The Charlie Brown Christmas special Monday night? Who's your favorite Peanuts character, and why? No, missed it this year. Snoopy is my favorite Peanuts character, because he always makes me smile, and I love the snoopy dance!!
"Most psychiatrists agree that sitting in a pumpkin patch, is excellent therapy for a troubled mind."~Linus
Would you agree? Yes, I would agree.
2. Describe a sound from your childhood. What does this sound, bring to mind? Hearing my mom in the kitchen, as she was cooking another one of her delicious meals, sure do miss her.
3. You've won a trip to a winter wonderland...would that excite you? Which one of the following would you most want to experience (or which one would you dislike the least)-see the Aurora Borealis in Norway, stay in Sweden's Ice Hotel, go dogsledding in Lapland Finland, take a winter wildlife safari in Yellowstone or celebrate Winter Carnival in Quebec. If I won a trip, I would be very excited. I would love to see the Aurora Borealis in Norway.
4. Who, or what keeps you humble?God
5. What part of preparing for Christmas, do you like the most? Explain. Baking, and Cooking.
6. Gingerbread-yay or nay? Is making a gingerbread house, part of your family holiday tradition? I like Gingerbread, and Gingerbread Cookies. No, we do not make a gingerbread house, would like to.
7. What's one thing you want to start, do, or complete, before the calendar rolls into a new year? Being more crafty.
8. Insert your own random thought here. Be all that you can be, and then, be more!!