2. Your least favorite thing to shop for? Why? Clothes, because my size constantly changes.
3. How has the celebration of Thanksgiving today, changed from when you were growing up? Famlies are scattered everywhere.
4. What's something that when other people see it, reminds them of you? Explain. A dance I made up, called the Nesie dance.
6. Have you ever farmed, or spent any time on a farm? Are there farm stands in your little corner of the world, and do you make it a point to shop there? If so, what item do you particularly like to buy, from a roadside stand, or farm shop? Never farmed, or spent any time on a farm. There are farm stands in my little corner of the world. I enjoy shopping there. I like to buy tomatoes, cucumbers, okra, squash, and fresh fruits there.
7. What's something you've experienced recently, that made you feel a sense of awe, or wonder? Walking in the heart walk with ,my niece, and great nephew.
8. Insert your own random thought here. Be thankful for every single breathe you take, for you never know, if it is going to be your last one.