Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

Hello sweet friends, hope you all enjoyed a blessed Thanksgiving, with family gathered around. Praise God, I did. Eddie and I took his parents out for a Thanksgiving lunch at Golden Corral. They had never been there, and really enjoyed it. It made me happy to see them enjoy the food. They both had big smiles on their faces, so that made me, and Eddie smile. Then, later we went over to my sister in law's house for dinner. She always
makes a delicious meal, with so much food to choose from. This year, once again, she out did herself. Everything was so yummy. I appreciate her efforts every year. The company there was a precious gift. My sister in law  Cheryle, my niece Kelli, my great nephew Zach, Cheryle's sister Peggy, her husband Steve, and their son Nathan.  I had so much fun playing with Zach, and he was so sweet to me, watching over me, and taking care of me. Thank God for my family. I love them all very, very much. I am sharing pictures of me, my niece Kelli, and my great nephew Zach.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Awwwww....beautiful and heartwarming photos, Denise.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It sounds like you had a perfect day!

Denise said...

This post brought joy to My heart for You.We'll be dancing ; )

LeAnn said...

I remember reading about your Thanksgiving on Facebook. It sounded like a good one!
Praying for on going blessings for Eddie and you! Hugs~