2. What's your favorite film, with a patriotic theme, woven into the storyline? American Sniper
3. Flu shot-yes or no? If you answered no, do you plan to get a flu shot? If not, why not? Have you ever had the flu?Yes, I will be getting a flu shot, because I am a diabetic. Yes, I have had the flu before.
4. I've seen lots of people posting pictures of their Christmas trees up, and decorated. Many stores have had Christmas on display, since well before Halloween. Red cups are back at Starbucks, sans the holiday decor, and that, has some people up in arms. What are you thoughts on all the holiday ruckus, this second week of November? I think it is crazy. People truly rush the holidays. Why not, slow down, and actually enjoy the holidays.
5. What 'critter' are you most afraid of encountering unexpectedly? Why that one? Rats, they are my nightmare.
6. Do you like building things? What's the last thing you 'built'? I love building relationships, always trying to improve them.
7. In keeping with this month's theme of gratitude...what are you most grateful for, that brings beauty to your daily life? Family, and friends, nothing more precious.
8. Random quote.