Tuesday, November 3, 2015

This Is Me Challenge

Religion:
*How did you gain, your testimony of the Gospel? 1989, At a church revival.  
*Write your testimony. As I stood there,at the revival during altar call, holding firmly to the pew in front of me, my heart was racing ninety miles a minute. Tears were falling down my cheeks, I was hurting, and longing for something, someone? Then, I felt a touch, deep within my heart, and a soft whisper, upon my ear. I quickly, went down to the altar, and poured my heart out. When I stood up, I was not the same, from then on, I was His Daughter. Thank You Father for my salvation.
*How has the Gospel, and knowledge of Heavenly Father's plan, helped you in your life? Without my Heavenly Father, I would be nothing, I would not even be alive.


*What is  your favorite scripture/hymn/ Why? Scripture-Phillipians  4:13-I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. Without Him, I cannot do anything, with Him, all things are possible. Hymn-Amazing Grace-Amazing grace saved a wretch, like me!!

No comments: