1. What's something that has recently 'tried your patience'? My journey to getting healthier in everyway. There are roadblocks everywhere I look, the saddest thing is, they are being put there by my husband.
2. Do you think patience comes to us naturally, or is it something you have to learn, as you grow? On a scale of 1-10 generally how patient are you (1=I blow up at the drop of a hat and 10= I've got all the time in the world). I think you learn as you grow. I would say, I am very close to a 10, when it comes to patience.
3. Share about a time when you felt like you could fly. Or a time you wished you could fly. Or a time you felt like you were flying. I had a beautiful dream once about flying to heaven, would love to be able to fly.
4. Your favorite song with the word fly in the title or lyrics, or your favorite song that relates to flying in some way? Snowbird by Anne Murray
5. What's in your fall picnic basket, and where are we picnicking in your neck of the woods, this time of year? In my fall picnic basket is a variety of cheeses and fruits, with assorted crackers. Pumpkin shortbread, and apple cider. Fall Creek falls is where we will picnic.
6. Carpentry, electrical, plumbing, landscaping....which skill would you most like to possess, and how would you put that skill to use today? Landscaping, love the outdoors, and gardens If I had my own yard, would love to have a prayer garden.
7. What's something you think is too expensive, to justify buying lately? Windows 10, I still have windows 7 on my laptop, lol
8. Insert your own random thought here Hope you enjoy this. https://youtu.be/pq9bHd58-LA