Thursday, October 1, 2015

Join me for 31 Days: Braving the Broken in October

Welcome to Day 1 of 31 Days: Braving the Broken.  sign up here. 
- See more at:
http://lisaappelo.com/#sthash.e8YccR58.dpuf                                  Day 1: When You Want to Know How it Ends-    We live in a time of hurry up, get things done now, right now. We want the answers to all of the questions, as quickly as possible. My friends, we need to slow down, and learn to wait. Gods time schedule, not ours.  My life has been through a lot of changes, and brokenness. Of course, I have wondered why, I am only human. I often wonder, when, and how, all of this hurt, and sickness will end. But, I have chosen to wait upon the Lord. He is setting me up, for a beautiful come back!                             

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Be encouraged. He will see you through!