Thursday, October 1, 2015

31 Day Writing Challenge-Inspiration And Faith

This post is #1 in my series, 31 Days of Life
Stories. Hundreds of writers are linking up at the 31 Day Writing Challenge hosted by Crystal Stine. There is a wealth of information on many topics. Go visit and see! I'll be posting under the category "Inspiration And Faith"   I have started a journey, I am calling project me. I am determined to become the woman, I feel that God desires me to be. I am going to exercise, eat healthy, emotionally better myself, and definitely spiritually improve myself. You are all invited to cheer me on, as I begin the journey to me.                                                                 Day 2                                

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

You go girl; I am excited about the challenge. I wish I had the time right now to join; but I will enjoy reading about it all. You are already going good; so I look forward to your faith filled posts. Hugs~