Tuesday, October 13, 2015

31 Day Writing Challenge

This post is #13 in my series, 31 Days of Life Stories. Hundreds of writers are linking up at the 31 Day Writing Challenge hosted by Crystal Stine. There is a wealth of information on many topics. Go visit and see! I'll be posting under the category "Inspiration and Faith." I am going to be walking in the heart walk to raise funds, and support, for heart and stroke victims. The walk is on November 14, two days after my one year anniversary. I had my heart attack on November 11,2014, and my triple bypass on November 12, 2014. What a better way to celebrate, than to walk!! The walk is 3.5 miles. The longest I have walked so far is 2 miles, but, that is ok. No problem, I have one month until the walk. I have plenty of practice time. Now, get your shoes on, and go for a walk with me.

8 comments:

Bob Bushell said...

I'm with you.

Stephanie said...

A walk sounds fabulous, my friend. Love to you!

Never Forsaken said...

Blessings and love to you, my friend...enjoy your walk!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

You go girl! I know you can do it.....

Ceil said...

Hi Denise! I was just out for my walk today, and knowing that I did it with you makes me smile. You go girl! Walking is so healthy, and it will make you stronger and stronger. Just take it one step, one day at a time. You'll get there!
Blessings,
Ceil

Jeanette Levellie said...

Good for you, Denise!

LeAnn said...

I love that you are doing this; it is an awesome cause. I am most excited that you are here to do the walk. Love and hugs!

moreofhim said...

That's wonderful! Great way to go forward - you can do it!

Love - Julie