Friday, September 18, 2015

Soulfood Friday

My soul is feeling heavy today, in the big crayon box of life, I am definitely blue today. Marriage problems, husband is reverting back to his old ways. It hurts to have to deal with all of this again. He does not want to exercise with me, and does not want me to walk by myself. Does not want to eat healthy, and does not want me to eat healthy, because he does not want to buy what I need. He will not quit smoking, has a hateful attitude. But, I love him, and will continue to pray for him, always.

10 comments:

GranthamLynn said...

Have a good weekend.

aspiritofsimplicity said...

I am sorry.

Linda said...

One thing that I have learned is that we cannot change somebody, we can only love them and pray for them. Hugs.

DELETED said...

Be blessed Denise...

Debbie Harris said...

Sigh...bless your heart.
Linda is right, we cannot change others, but God can, and you know that to be true, Denise.
Lay him at the foot of the cross, and leave him in the hands of God to do great and mighty things which we know not.
Continue to be joyous, Denise, and claim the promises of God. You have made great changes in your own life, don't quit. :-)
I'm praying for you both with love.
Debbie

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Praying with you....((Hugs))

suzy mae said...

I'm so sorry to hear this Denise. Stay strong. ((Hugs))

Anonymous said...

Healthy food shouldn't, but does, put a strain on the budget. I'm sure that is hard on him on top of everything else. Make a game out of eating heathy for cheap. Hint: frozen veggies are often actually higher in nutrients than fresh, beans are a great meat substitute, and soups are a great way to stretch a protein!

Anonymous said...

We all go through hard patches in our relationships ..It is tough I know, But God is there,just keep praying... :-)

Denise said...

You just keep lifting Your spirit up to the Lord Denise and rejoice in His presence.