Monday, September 14, 2015

Simple Womans Daybook

For Today... Monday September 14, 2015

Outside my window.... Awesome fall weather

I am thinking... About doing some laundrey

I am thankful... That Eddie is doing so well.

I am wearing...  My purple nightshirt, and pink hello kitty houseshoes

I am creating...  A new journal

I am going... To bed soon, very tired. It is 11:30 p.m.

I am wondering... How my MRI&MRA will turn out this week

I am reading...Galatians

I am hoping... That we will have great weather all week

In my kitchen... 
Monday - Creamy chicken and mushroom rice, bisquits, corn, great northern beans
Tuesday -Pork chops, mac&cheese, cream potatoes, and cornbread
Wednesday - chicken alfredo noodles, garlic bread
Thursday - breakfast food
Friday - cheeseburgers
Saturday - pizzabake
Sunday -meatloaf, okra, corn on the cob

A favorite quote for today... “



One of my favorite things...Relaxing with Eddie, and Coco

A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week... Counselor appointment, MRI&MRA , Primary care doctor appointment.

No comments: