Monday, September 28, 2015

My Daybook

For Today... Monday, September 28th


Outside my window... Cloudy skies


I am thinking... About Project Me


I am thankful...That Eddie got to go back to work today.


I am wearing... Blue jeans, and a red shirt.


I am creating... A new me.

I am reading... I am honored to say, this book was written by my dear friend Shelby. She is so talented, and shares that talent , and her heart, in this book of daily devotions, about living with chronic illness.


In my garden... In my hearts garden, you are all blooming beautifully.

In my kitchen... Country Pork Steak with gravy, cream potatoes, mac&cheese, baked beans, cornbread.

A favorite quote for today...

 


One of my favorite things....Bible Studies
 

 


 


 

3 comments:

Celestina Marie said...

Blessings for a wonderful week. Prayers are always lifted your way. Hugs, cm

Saleslady371 said...

What an interesting day out of your life. You know what I love about you? You keep going despite all your pain, problems, etc. Thank you for encouraging me by challenging yourself with that good read, cooking up a delightful dinner and tending to a "heart garden."

Hugging you!
Mary

Karen said...

God bless you, my sweet friend....