2. What's something you're tired of seeing online? The Kardashians
3. June is the month for roses. Which of the following expressions would you say could most recently be applied to your life-'everything's coming up roses' 'there's no rose without a thorn' came out smelling like a rose' or 'wearing rose-colored glasses'?
There is no rose, without a thorn.
4. When grilling outdoors do you prefer gas, or charcoal? Who does the grilling at your house? What's the last thing you ate that was cooked on a grill? I prefer charcoal, my husband Eddie does the grilling, last thing I ate cooked on a grill was a delicious steak.
5. Are you afraid of the dark? No, Jesus is the light of my world.
6. Share a favorite song with a number in its title. My husband and I both love, Still the one by Orleans.
7. "Everything that irritates us about others, can lead us to an understanding about ourselves."(C.G. Jung) Do you agree? Why or why not? Yes, I do agree. We might realize, that what is truly irritating us, is that person, reminding us of our own irritating self. lol
8. Insert your own random thought here. I will be going to see my neurologist tomorrow morning. We will be discussing wheather or not, I will be having brain surgery, to clean out a 100% blocked artery in the back of my brain, and put a stent in. Life is so fragile, definitely handle it with care, and much prayer my friends.