1. Share something you appreciate (or something you appreciated as you were growing up) about your mother. Her strength, and bravery.
2. A quote most commonly ascribed to Plato reads "Necessity is the mother of invention." When did this last play out in your own experience? When I was attempting to put up a grip bar in my bathtub. I was using everything I could think of to make it stay up!!
3. Share one of the earliest memories you have from childhood. My favorite little dress when I was about 5 years old, it said on the front of the dress, button, button, who has the button. lol
4. When did you last 'hit the mother lode'? What was it? This past weekend, my husband and I straightened out some problems in our marriage. We are reunited, and it feels so good.
5. What is/was your favorite dish mom made? Do you make that dish for your family/friends now that you're all grown up? Chicken and dressing, and yes, I make it for my husband now.
6. Mother May I? was at one time a popular children's game. It required no equipment or parts to play. What was your favorite childhood game where you could just turn up and play-no gear needed? Simon Says
7. Which TV mom (past or present) is your favorite, and why? Olivia Walton from the Waltons. She loved all of her children with everything she had.
8. Insert your own random thought here. My momma is in heaven, I sure do miss her.