Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day 2014 sweet angel momma

Another Mother's Day has arrived. Trying not to feel blue, but, I am only human. The sting of not being a mom, use to be soothed on this day every year, by being with my momma, and celebrating her. That was all I needed. But, momma went to heaven in April of 2006. Since then, the sting has returned, even worse now. This year, the stinging hurts extra. I think, because it has been such a hard year for me. I need my momma, that has been, what my heart has been saying, every since I had my stroke, back in 2011. When I was in intensive care, and rehab, I wanted to open my eyes, and see momma standing by my bed. Holding my hand, giving me hugs, and telling me, she loved me, and that everything would be ok. Since I have been home, I have wanted, and needed, her so badly. I need her encouragement, cheering me to go on, no matter what. Sweet, angel momma, I love you, always. Wishing you a very happy Mother's Day. Wish you were here. Hugs and kisses,
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
from your baby girl Nesie.

5 comments:

Joyful said...

A beautiful mother. I'm sure she is smiling down on you today dear one. Hugs. xx

Farida said...

You dear Mom must be watching over you all the time. Don't worry. Even if all the people turn their back from you, our good Lord will never leave you. Stay happy :)

Debbie Harris said...

Denise, your precious mother is just beautiful, and you as well.
May your heart be encouraged and refreshed in the grace of our God.
Much love and be blessed, Debbie

Ceil said...

Hi Denise! What lovely photos of your Mom and family. I can imagine how much you miss her. My own mom died four years ago. Sometimes it seems like days, sometimes like eons.

Thank you for sharing your sweet angel Mom with us. I pray her memory will slowly become a sweet comfort.
Blessings,
Ceil

Starry Dawn said...

Hi Denise,
I love the pictures you share of your dear mom.
Her beauty shines all the way.
I can understand how much you must miss your dear mom, because I also miss mine. She is in Heaven too.
We need our mothers, because we are always their babies.
We shall see them again in Heaven.
Blessings and Prayers,
Starry, your sister in spirit.