Thursday, April 3, 2014

Praying for Eddie-Day 29

Today's Verse: 
"Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied. - Matthew 5:6 (NASB)                                                                                                                                                                Father, I pray that You will grow within Eddie, a deep hunger and thirst, for obedience to You. I pray that he will long for a deeper relationship with You, that he will thirst after the holy things like; prayer, Bible reading, worship, and fellowship. I also pray that You will bring a new level of satisfaction, and favor in his life.In Jesus Name,
Amen

 



Sweetheart, today I am praying that God grows within you, a new and deep hunger, for righteousness. I am praying ,that He develops within you, a new desire for prayer, worship, Bible study, and Christian fellowship. I am also praying, that He brings a new level of satisfaction and blessing in your life today. Love Denise

No comments: