Monday, March 24, 2014

Praying for Eddie-Day 20

Today's Verse:  "
And this commandment we have from Him, that the one who loves God should love his brother also." - 1 John 4:21 (NASB                                                                                                                                         Father, I pray that Eddie will have a true, godly love for others. Place within him Your love. I pray that as he continues to follow You, You will grow Your love within him. Thank You for Your love. Help Eddie to reflect the love You have shown him to everyone around him.In Jesus Name,
Amen

Eddie, today I am praying God to release His love within you. I am praying that as you follow Christ, and become more like Him, love for others will grow as well. I am praying that you will be known as a man who has love for everyone. I pray that Christ’s love within you, will shine forth to everyone you meet today.
 Love Denise


3 comments:

Farida said...

Our good Lord definitely hears you, Ms Denise. Fret not, in His perfect time things will be fine.

LeAnn said...

This is such lovely prayers for your sweet husband. You both are in my prayers.
Blessings and prayers for you!

LeAnn said...

It is so true that if you love God with all your heart mind and strength you will feel more love for others.
blessings for these lovely thoughts!