Sunday, March 23, 2014

Praying for Eddie-Day 19

Today's Verse: "Fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." - Hebrews 12:2                                         Father, I pray that Eddie can keep his total focus on You. I pray that he runs toward You the way an athlete runs toward the finish line. I ask that You help him to avoid all the distractions that come his way, and help him to focus on You.
In Jesus Name,
Amen


Eddie, today I am praying that you run after Christ with all your heart. I am praying that you focus on Christ and that you never take your eyes off Him. I am asking God to help you avoid all the distractions that Satan throws at you, so you can be completely focus on Christ.  Love Denise

5 comments:

YoSueño said...

A veces es difícil no distraernos pero siempre hay que estar hay centrados en uno mismo. Un Fuerte ABRAZO

Pia said...

Hi Denise. The prayer was very lovely. I pray the same for you know who. I pray that God blesses you with more than enough, dear Sis. love you!

Jeanette Levellie said...

This is a wonderful prayer for Eddie. Thanks for sharing! All of us need the same thing--to be free of distractions and focused on Jesus.

Laurie Collett said...

Praying with you for Eddie, and lifting you both up in prayer.
God bless,
Laurie

LeAnn said...

I know that you want so badly for Eddie to be Christ centered. I am sure he will be because of your great faith.
Blessings, prayers and hugs!