Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thankful

Hello my sweet friends, praying that you are all doing well. I know you are all busy getting ready for Thanksgiving tomorrow. So am I, Eddie and I will be eating at home tomorrow, just the two of us So, of course, I am busy cooking. Here, is what is on the menu for tomorrow: Turkey, broccoli casserole, dressing, yams, corn on the cob, mac&cheese, green beans, rolls, cranberry sauce, pecan pie, chocolate pudding pie. On Friday afternoon, we will be eating at my sister-in laws house(little man's grandmother) very much looking forward to family time. This year has been very rough, and continues to be a struggle. But, I am so thankful for my life. God is truly amazing. He takes my problems, and gives me so much faith and hope. He carries me, and provides my every need, always. Because of Him, I am never alone. Thank You Father for all my blessings. Much love, and many blessings to all of you. Enjoy your thanksgiving, and please do not forget to count your blessings.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since I'm so slow, I did half ok my cooking today.

Ceil said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Dinner sounds great, I hope all of you will enjoy your day!

Blessings,
Ceil

BARBIE said...

Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

Joyful said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and Eddie and Coco. You are really going to have a feast! It sounds so good.

Joy said...

I am happy that you are enjoying Thanksgiving:)
Yes, we have a lot to be thankful about. We dont celebrate it here in Norway, but I am thankful:)

Never Forsaken said...

Hi Denise,
Jeff and I are going out with our youngest daughter (Sarah) and her husband Josh today. Sounds like you are having TWO Thanksgivings this year...sounds yummy!
Have fun and enjoy your family, sweet sister...I am counting my blessings too ;)
Blessings and love & ((hugs))
Lisa

Alice said...

Happy Thanksgiving Denise!

kc bob said...

Counting you as one of my blessings Denise!

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Covenant Grace said...

Happy Thanksgiving, my friend. May God bless you during this season and in the seasons to come. Your menu sounds awesome!

rebecca said...

Oh, my! What a lot of food for two people :) We at our meal at Cracker Barrel along with TONS of other people! No prep. No cleanup. Just great food at a great price.