1. Summertime is a season of reunions, weddings, and other family celebrations and gatherings...are any of the above on your calendar in the next two months? My nephew Bryan is getting married on September 23rd. They are getting married on a riverboat, really looking forward to it.
2. June is National Iced Tea Month...are you an iced tea drinker? If so, how do you like yours (sweet, flavored, etc)?
I love sweet tea with lemon, yummy.
3. When were you last nervous? Looking back, was the event actually 'nerve-worthy'? I get nervous every time I have a Doctor's appointment.
4. The bristle toothbrush was invented in China on June 26, 1498...not sure how that date was pinned down so precisely but, on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being sick to your stomach, and 1 being not at all, how nervous do you feel when you're headed to the dentist? Do you see your dentist twice a year? I would say a 5, yes, because I am a diabetic, I see my dentist twice a year.
5. What's making news in your town this week? Two policemen are fighting to get their jobs back, after using excessive force on a black man in custody. The VW plant is building on to their plant here in Chattanooga.
6. Curtains, drapes, blinds...your window treatment of choice? Are there any bare windows in your house? Is that by choice, or because you just haven't gotten around to covering them? There are blinds in my living room, but I want curtains in there. There are curtains in both bedrooms. No bare windows.
7. Summertime is officially here (in the Northern hemisphere anyway)....what one song is a must-have on your summer playlist? Anything by the beachboys.