1. Have you learned more from success or failure? Explain. Failure, because when I fail, it makes me more determined to succeed next time.
2. What did you call your grandparents when you were growing up? I called my maternal grandparents-Pa Boots, and Grandma Velma. I called my fraternal grandparents-Pa Pa, and Granny.
3. You're invited to a luau. In keeping with that theme, what dish will you bring to share? Pineapple upside down cake, and Hawaiian pizza.
4. Besides Jesus, what one person's life story do you think everyone should know about? Mother Teresa.
5. "Don't sweat the small stuff." Agree or Disagree? Why? Agree, life is way too short to waste precious time on the insignificant stuff.
6. June is National Rivers Month. When were you last on a river? What's the prettiest river you've ever seen? What's a river you'd like to see? I was last on a river last summer, it was the Tennessee river. I think the Tennessee river is gorgeous. I would love to see the Rio Grande River.
7. Speaking of rivers-paddling, fishing, swimming, or bird watching safely from the shore? Which activity would you choose? Yes-you have to choose. Swimming, and Fishing.