Monday, April 22, 2013

Monday quiz about me

1. Who do you like to quote?My Momma


2. Have you ever made something you wore out in public? Are you kidding?? I have no skills when it comes to sewing, or anything like that!!



3. When was the last time you used a telephone (not a cell phone)? It has been about a year, we decided to use our cellphones all the time, quit having a regular homephone.

 

4. What was the first recording you bought with your own money?Donny Osmond of course, Puppy love. lol



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess I quote the Bible.

I sew, so I've worn all kinds of clothes I've made...not all worthy of wearing. I've had some odd comments about some of them...this was years ago of course...nothing in recent years.

We have a house phone. For 13 years we did not...only a cell phone though.

My first recording was Elvis Presley~

Denise, sure hope you feel better real soon...praying! ♥♥♥

Cranberry Morning said...

Good morning! Donny Osmond. :-))
Have a wonderful day today.

Sharon said...

Love learning more about you!

Donny Osmond - you know, he still looks good...

xo

Dee said...

I have been caching up on your posts and my heart aches for all the things you have been through and are still going through. The post about your Momma put sadnesss in my heart. :(

Dee said...

I have been caching up on your posts and my heart aches for all the things you have been through and are still going through. The post about your Momma put sadnesss in my heart. :(

Unknown said...

Haaa I too could never sew, even if I tried!! Loved this feel I got to know you more!

LeAnn said...

I liked this one. I find we have some things in common. I like Donny Osmond too.
Blessings!