Tuesday, November 13, 2012

On Your Heart Tuesday

 Cannot believe it is almost Thanksgiving, in just a few days. Time sure does fly by. Thanksgiving is laying on my heart today. Let me ask you a question. Are you thankful? Not just because you are going to be eating a delicious dinner, and possibly going shopping, or watching television all day. Are you thankful everyday? Or, do you feel as if you have nothing to be thankful for? Well, my friends, you have plenty to be thankful for. If you woke up this morning, and are reading this, be thankful for another day, and for your vision. Do you have two legs, two arms, and all body parts are functioning properly? Be thankful. Do you have a place to live, food to eat, car to drive? Be thankful. Do you have family, and friends, that you love, and they love you? Be thankful. Be thankful for every breathe you take, for every beat of your heart. Be thankful for your freedom, for your faith, and most importantly, be thankful for the One, who willingly died upon a tree,for thee.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

We have so much to be thankful for!! Beautiful post and such a great reminder:)

RCUBEs said...

I had been singing in my head "Give Thanks" since last night. In reality, we must be thankful in all circumstances and thank you for reminding me sis. Praying for God's strength and all of His blessings over you. Love you.

Deanna said...

Wow!! I can't believe it is soon to be the holiday either!!!
It's been wonderful for me to keep a special list for each day of this month for things I want to remember for ever, thinks of thanks giving.
Bless you Denise!!

Parsley said...

I AM THANKFUL! Beyond blessed!

Wanda's Wings said...

I am so blessed and thankful.

Katie said...

what a great reminder! we do have so much to be thankful for!

Life and Breath and Everything Else said...

Today I'm extra thankful for all of my blogger friends :)

Cathy said...

Aw, that is precious, Dear. I am thankful for a friend like you. :) Hugs

Dee said...

I can not help but to be thankful...the Lord has done so much for me......I tell Him every day. :)

Cranberry Morning said...

Yes, I am thankful - for so many earthly blessings and for a Redeemer.

Mary @ Woman to Woman said...

Thank you for this beautiful reminder of the many reasons to give thanks! God bless you, Denise!