Monday, July 16, 2012

Weekend Update, And Monday Blues

Hello sweet friends, praying you are all doing well. I really wanted to do a video of me, coco, and lovebug this past weekend, but my camera would not cooperate. Will try again this coming Friday. Our weekend was busy, had alot of errands to run. Still not feeling 100%, and now, dear lovebug is not feeling well. He went to a walk in clinic today. He has an ear infection in his right ear, a cold, and strep throat. Bless his heart, he is now laying on our couch, heavily medicated, sleeping. I have been having major sinus problems, and heartburn today.  Also, my blood sugars are running very high, please say a prayer for the Oldhams, would very much appreciate it. Love, and sweet blessings to all of you.

6 comments:

my little cottage said...

i do friend...i can related how you guys are feeling sickness can overcome all of us...thrue the stripes of jesus we are healed! thanks for your mail..and that you take your precious time to care about me...love you friend...loves for your family and waf waf..

LeAnn said...

Prayers are being sent for you both. It is the pits when you aren't feeling well. Blessings to you!

Cathy said...

Praying for you all, dear friend. I missed your video. :) Hugs ~

Joyful said...

May God grant healing to both you and Eddie and wrap his loving arms around you. Hugs. xx

moreofhim said...

Praying that you both feel better!

God bless you - Julie

Pia said...

prayed for you and eddie. love ya!