Friday, June 15, 2012

God's Faithfulness

Psalm 91:3-6
3 Surely He will save you from the Fowler's snare, and from the deadly pestilence. 4 He will cover you with His feathers, and under His wings, you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield, and rampart. 5 You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, 6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague, that destroys at midday. God, there is no one like You, no one. You have always, and continue to be, faithful to me. I have come to realize that I need not be afraid, of anything, or anyone. You will faithfully stand beside me, keeping watch over my life. You are here for me, day, and night. You catch the fiery darts that satan throws my way. You hide me under Your loving, protective wings, never letting go of me. I feel so unworthy, yet You continue to show me Your love in so many amazing ways. Great is Your faithfulness!!   Prayer: Father God, I love You so very much, and appreciate Your faithfulness to me through the years. When the world walks out on me, You are still standing there, with arms wide open, to embrace me, and comfort me, as only You can. Thank You for being the true definition of faithfulness. Amen.

No comments: