Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thankful Thursday-Random

 Hello everybody, welcome to another Thankful Thursday. There is so much I am thankful for, it would take forever to share, but I will share a few things here today. I am thankful for all of you, you bless me with your friendship, prayers, love, and encouraging comments, thank you all. I am thankful for my lovebug, his love truly warms my heart. I am thankful for my family, precious treasures to my heart. I am thankful for the silence, in it, I can really hear my heart beating, that is a sweet blessing, after almost dying in September. Also, in the silence, I can really dwell awhile with my Saviour, away from all distractions. So peaceful. I also am thankful for noise, because it makes me very aware of life, and life is a precious gift. I am thankful for love, it is the best gift to give, or to receive. I am most thankful for my salvation.  Without it, I would be totally lost, drifting in this world, hopeless. But, with it, I have everything I will ever need, hope, faith, and the greatest love of all, from someone, who was more than willing to die for me. Thank You Jesus, thank You.

10 comments:

From the Heart said...

Beautiful word of thanks giving. We all have so much to be thankful for.

Bethe77 said...

Denise what a wonderful and perfect thankful lost! O love each one. As you Im so grateful and thankful for my salvation! I couldnt imagine life withou Him!
Thank you for stopping by my blog.
Many blessings

Saleslady371 said...

I'm so thankful too that God spared you. What a treasure you are.

Ms. Kathleen said...

Beautiful Denise! I like the silence in the thankfulness... To hear our hearts beating with HIS is precious :)

Carol said...

Wonderful list of thanksgiving!
Thanks for your comment on my blog.

Cathy said...

A very sweet post, my friend ~ Thank God for loving and caring for you. You are a blessing.

Tigertamer said...

I love your blessings list!!!
We all have so much to be thankful for especially our Salvation!!!

I am following you from Bethe's
I hope you will follow back

Blessings
Gina

Tigertamer said...

Denise
thank you so much for the prayers :)
I appreciate it so much...I tried to get on your other blog to add
but can't figure it out...I will..I think it is because I am in so much pain at the moment...

BLESSINGS
your new friend
Gina

Kate @ Teaching What Is Good said...

What a beautiful and sweet post. Blessings to you as you encourage others to look to Him in faith and hope!

Kate

Peggy said...

Ohhh Denise, It is so wonderful to hear or read your grateful heart!

This is a very heartfelt, touching thankful list!

I love this very much...but this was ever so special (and brought tears to my eyes)

"I am thankful for the silence, in it, I can really hear my heart beating, that is a sweet blessing,..."

followed by...

"I also am thankful for noise, because it makes me very aware of life, and life is a precious gift"

as you dwell each day with your Savior, I pray for complete recoevry and a miracle of healing!
Beautiful expression of your great love!I'm so thankful for you!

I love you too!
Peggy