Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sonday Sonshine



Oh what a beautiful day my Father God blessed me with today. My sweet sister, Marsha, of Marsha's Musings, came for a visit today. As soon as I saw her, her husband Mike, and two of their precious grandchildren, Lana, and Logan, my face, as well as my heart, began to smile really big.  The visit was way too short, but I was blessed every second I had with them. I wish we had taken some pictures, but we both forgot to.  Marsha is such a faithful, and beautiful prayer warrior. Before they left, she and I held hands, as she prayed for me. From her mouth, straight to God's ears. Thank you Marsha, and your sweet family for blessing me and Eddie, with such a wonderful Sonday. We both love you all very much.

3 comments:

Susannah said...

Exciting!!! It's so much fun to mee our blogging friends IRL. Sounds like you had a wonderful visit.

Hugs, e-Mom

bp said...

So glad you got to have a nice visit! Hope you are having a happy birthday WEEK!

Hugs,
Bethany

Peggy said...

Blessings Denise... Woo HOO! It's a SON ny SONday!!! I'm so glad that you and Marsha had such a wonderful (but short) time together. It's just a little sample of God's great love for you and the expectation HE has for you this week for your BIG upcoming birthday! God has much in store for YOU! Thanks Marsha and Mike and grandkids for hugging and warming up our sweet Denise. So delighted that she held your hands and prayed(that was the best part for me)! And it was so nice Mike was along for Eddie too!

Ohh happy day! Love and God's BEST
always,
Peggy
(so many posts I've missed over here, still catching up...and I did not even link to WFW)(not enough time)!