Monday, August 16, 2010

Where I Have Been-Part 2

Hello Friends, back home now. Wow,sooooooooooooooo glad to be back home. I had to go to general sessions court today over a bill that was made when lovebug was in the hospital. I have been very anxious over having to go, this is the first time in my life that I have ever had to go to court. Praise God, everything worked out in my favor. It was dismissed, do not have to pay it, or ever worry about it again. She said basically, due to my health problems, and the fact that I am not able to work, they dropped it. Thank you to those of you that prayed concerning this. Thank you to my precious Father, I love You Father. My friends, I promise to get caught up on leaving comments on your blogs, and sending emails. I love you all very much.

17 comments:

Bernie said...

Oh Denise I am so happy all worked out well for you and I am glad you are feeling better. Keeping you both in my prayers....:-)Hugs

Beth in NC said...

Yay! That is wonderful news Denise! I'm so happy to hear that.

Aunt Angie said...

PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW!!!!!

SHOUTING FOR YOU!!

Saleslady371 said...

Wonderful news...Praise Jesus!

luvmy4sons said...

So glad you are back. So glad that God was with you in court today. I love you sweet sister.

Cranberry Morning said...

I'm praising God with you that this worked out so well! I've never been to court either, well except when we adopted our two younger sons. So I can understand your apprehension! What a great outcome! :-)

Karen said...

Denise, Praise the Lord for this answer to prayer and for the peace that only He can give!

Cathy said...

I was going to say the same thing that Angie said, Praise God from whom all blessings flow! Thank God for His favor and for answering our prayers. Love you, my sweet friend ~

GranthamLynn said...

Good news. I am happy it all worked out o.k. Thanks for coming by. I am fine I have just been busy all day after my little nap.

Karen said...

Amen! Praise the Lord!

More Than Words said...

That is awesome, Denise!! What a big load off of your shoulders.

Just Be Real said...

Denise glad you are back and glad things worked out good and you are feeling better. Blessings.

Debra Kaye said...

Praising the Lord the debt is removed! Praying for you to continue to feel better and get stronger.

I will try harder to put some more funds to the side and save up to send some blessings to my Shortybear!

Love you, sis

Tea with Tiffany said...

wow, GOD IS SO GOOD!

Love Bears All Things said...

Praise!

Marsha said...

Sweetie, it's SO good to have you back! Missed you...prayed for you...worried some, too. Love you!

Beth said...

Another answered prayer! So glad that is over with.