Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday Praise

Hello my sweet friends, praying your day has been filled with many blessings. God is so awesome, everyday, in every way. Praising Him comes very easily for me. He gives me so many reasons each day to praise Him. I love Him, more each day. My heart overflows with blessings from my Father, and I want to share my blessings with all of you. Open your hearts to Him, let Him fill you to overflowing. Let us all fill the world with praise to our Father. Shout it out, do not be silent any longer. He loves you so very much, share it with the world. Give thanks with a grateful heart. I love you my friends.

5 comments:

Grace on the Narrow Path said...

Denise,
Just stopping by to say hello. I also wantd to let you know that I have deleted my old blog because of blogger problems. I have started a new one. Please stop by for a visit.
God bless you.
Bren

The Red Brick Farmhouse said...

Praising God along with you for abundant blessings in my life as well, my friend!

Praying for you!

Blessings~
Laura

More Than Words said...

I hope you are having a blessed Sunday, Denise!!

Robin said...

Denise your love and focus on Christ has uplifted me tonight. It is good for believers to be with one another to inspire and encourage when life become hard. Blessings to you. Robin

rcubes said...

Praising Him with you. God bless you sister.