Monday, February 22, 2010

A Simple Womans Daybook


From my daybook: Monday, February 22, 2010
Outside my window.. it is 59 degrees and wet from the overnight rain. It is cloudy.
I am hearing: Praise music from my radio
I am wearing: Black jeans, and a blue t-shirt
I am thankful for: God's amazing love for me.
From the kitchen:Pinto beans cooking in the crock pot.
I am creating:Prayer journal, and devotion journal.
I am going:To physical therapy with lovebug, and then to Walmart.
I am reading:My Bible, and a marriage devotion book.
I am hoping: For lovebug to get stronger and stronger.
A year ago today:Lovebug was working, and had total feeling in his body.
I am praying for:Total healing of lovebug, the happiness and well being of my family and friends.
Around the house: I need to clean the refrigerator, and do laundry.
A few plans for the week:Lovebug has a doctor appointment on Tuesday, and more physical therapy on Thursday.
One of my favorite things:Bubble baths.

Please remember that Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook is the hostess for this weekly. Stop by and visit other daybooks.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your daybook! I'll be agreeing in prayer with you for your hubby.

You have a great evening! God bless you!!

Georgia

PS ~ Pinto beans sounds good! Yum!!

Irene said...

You do so well to be surrounded by God's word. It is so easy to get off track whne we give in to music and readings of the world. Prayers and best wishes for both of you.

Cathy said...

Sounds like you are having a good day, Dear. Agreeing in prayer for your Eddie and family ~ Love and Hugs ~

Gretchen said...

Said a prayer of thanksgiving and provision for you. Love you.

RCUBEs said...

Continuing to pray with you sister! Take care.

eph2810 said...

Sweet that you sharing from your daybook with us. Marvelous entries.

Love & peace,
Iris