Thursday, May 28, 2009

Whole Heart Faith- Week 4


Hello everybody, praying that you are all doing well on your journey. I have had a really rough week physically.My diabetes is acting crazy again, my blood sugars are way out of control, they are running over 600. Whenever this happens, I get sick. I stay very nauseous, confused, and totally exhausted. I am also having problems with my feet, they are both numb. When I go to stand up, it feels like I am carry boulders on my feet, such a heaviness. But, I did maintain my weight this week, even though I was not able to exercise. I am still weighing 175. I give God all the glory, and praise. Prayerfully, things will be better next week.

18 comments:

Marsha said...

Praying for you, dear one! I'm sorry I didn't get to call Tuesday afternoon. It got crazy. I promise I will VERY soon!

Love you bunches.

Lisa said...

I will be praying for you Denise. That is great that you maintained your weight, I am so proud of you.

Heather said...

praying for you Denise. stay strong!

RCUBEs said...

Praying for you. God bless.

Laurie Ann said...

Denise, please know I'm lifting you up in prayer. I know it's tough and that you don't feel well but still you persevere. You are a true inspiration to me! Much love, Laurie Ann

Jennsmere said...

Praying for you sweet sister....keep dancing...freedom is coming!

Bless you,
Susan

LisaShaw said...

I said a prayer for you dear sister.

Grace said...

Denise, your blood sugar is pretty high. I feel for you because my mama is diabetic, too. I am praying for you.

Allison said...

Praying for you my friend - we love you!

Anne Lang Bundy said...

Oh Denise! Please do take it easy. I'm praying for you. I love you.

Bogie said...

Praying for you dear!

Cheptoek said...

Praying for you Denise. He is beside you. You are such an encouragement!

Pilar said...

Wow, I will pray right now that God may heal you or give you the strength to go through this... AMEN

Laureen said...

I will include you in my prayer list.Take care!

Grammy said...

My prayers are with you always. Big hug.

Laurie Ann said...

Stop by my blog when you get a chance, I have a little something for you.

Rebecca said...

May the encouragement you send out to us all return in "pressed down" measure to you today. May God flood your heart, mind and body with His mercy and grace and speak great peace to your spirit today.

Grace on the Narrow Path said...

I will be keeping you in my prayers . . .
Much love,
Bren