Sunday, January 11, 2009

What Are You Learning-On Sunday


Gina has started a new meme on Fridays called what are you learning? Sorry, I am posting on Sunday. But, here is what I am learning. Jesus taught His disciples, that if they had faith, they could move mountains, I can too. I can move mountains of doubt, stress, worry, ect. You cannot just hear the instructions of God, you must also live by them. Actions speak much louder than words. Live your life as if everyone is watching, let Jesus shine through you.Our actions must reflect our beliefs. Faith is not meant to be kept to yourself, share it with everyone you come in contact with. I place my faith, trust, and complete life in the hands that created me, my precious Saviour. I pray that you would do the same, He can do amazing things, with you, and through you.

4 comments:

April said...

You bet God can do amazing things! This was an awesome and inspiring post...as is always the case! Have a wonderful Sunday evening, my friend!

More Than Words said...

Hi Denise!! I always love reading your posts! I'm always so encouraged!!!

Blessings, my dear friend!
Alicia

Peggy said...

Awww Denise...now this must be the most catch up posts I have ever seen anyone do! And they are GREAT!

You are learning much except one thing: REST & GET WELL! Do what you must to be strong in the Lord & in His Power may you find strength & healing!

Your words are so inspiring. May we do as it is said! May you move ALL your mountains...in Jesus Name!

Ya' done good...my dear and faithful friend! Now take it easy.
May my faith be added to yours & never kept to myself. In my book, you can do posts whenever you feel up to it. Even memes...so if you feel better after a rest(break)
than do Monday on Sunday or Saturday or Sunday on Tuesday. Whatever works you are such a blessing. Don't be a people pleaser
just please God & then Lovebug & nothing would please us more than hearing a miracle of how you are
WELL!So just DO IT in Jesus'Nmae.

luvmy4sons said...

Oh to be a doer of the Word and not a hearer only! Amen!