Sunday, January 11, 2009

Memory Verse Monday-On Sunday


I am sorry for being behind on everything my friends. On Monday, December 29, Beth gave us our first verse to memorize, we were to have it memorized by Monday, January 5. I enjoyed memorizing this verse. Now, I will write it down by memory: Psalm 30:5- His anger last only a moment, but His kindness last for a lifetime. Crying may last for a night, but joy comes in the morning. (New Century Version) God spoke to me through this verse, as He often does. I praise Him for the kindness He so willingly, and lovingly showers upon me. He wipes my tears away, and replaces them with His joy. I love You Lord. The new verse that we are to memorize by Monday, January 12 is: Galations 5:16- I say then, walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.

2 comments:

sailorcross said...

Oh Denise!!

You have been so sick!! You didn't have to play catch up!!

Are you feeling better???

Beth

luvmy4sons said...

You go girl..even sick you are being faithful! God loves you and so do I!