Monday, November 17, 2008

Miracle Monday


Well, this week I will be celebrating another birthday. To me, that is a precious miracle given to me by God. From the beginning, He has blessed over my life. He created me, placed me in my mommas womb, and kept me there, even when others tried to end my life, He continued to watch over me. He wanted me to be in this world, and so I am. I praise Him for His love, and great care of me. My hearts prayer, is to reflect His love to others. Please never fail to look for the beautiful miracles in your life my friends.,

9 comments:

i said...

Hi Denise, hope you had a good weekend there! Oh your birthday is this week? That's great! Hope you'll have a great celebration.

eph2810 said...

I am thankful that you are here too!!! You are such an encouragement to all of us here in bloggyville. I am sure you are a blessing to all know you in person too.

Happy Birthday, Densise.

Anonymous said...

Denise, I wish for you the happiest of all birthdays. You are in my daily prayers and I am so happy to have you as my sister in Christ!

luvmy4sons said...

Amen to miracles!

Gretchen said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, Dear one!

Sandi said...

Happy Birthday and enjoy celabrating the mircle of your birth.

Speaking from the Heart said...

If it's in God's plans, it will happen. I am glad you were in God's plans.

Beth Cotell said...

Happy Birthday! I think your prayers are being answered - you are reflecting his love all over the Internet!

I hope you have a blessed and healthy week!

Grammy said...

Happy birthday my dear friend. Big hug. I am so glad to have you in my blog life. And my real life as your words comfort me with joy.