Sunday, November 16, 2008

Husband Meme

1) What is his name? Eddie 2) How long have you been married? 24 years this coming April 3) How long did you date? We started dating in November 1984, Eddie asked me to marry him in December 1984, and we got married in April 1985.4) How old is he? 44 5) Who eats more sweets? Eddie 6) Who said I love you first? I told him first in a love letter. 7) Who is taller? Eddie is 5'9 and I am 5'0 8) Who can sing better? Me.9) Who is smarter? We’re both smart in very different ways.10) Who does the laundry? We both do. 11) Who pays the bills? Eddie 12) Who sleeps on the right side? Me 13) Who mows the lawn? Management. 14) Who cooks dinner? I do. 15) Who drives? Eddie does. 16) Who kissed who first? Eddie kissed me. 17) Who asked who out first? Eddie asked me. 18) Who proposed? Eddie did 19) Who has more siblings? I do. 20) Who wears the pants? We share the pants.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

You learn something new every day and every day I am learning something new about you. I remember when I was your age. :) Just the other day, someone thought I was 34. It made my day. I'll tell you what. You are very mature for your age young lady. Mind if I ask you one more question? Do you ever have friendly competitions with each other? We do and they are FUN!

luvmy4sons said...

I loved reading these!

Speaking from the Heart said...

Denise,

I wish you well on this beautiful Sunday. It is in the mid 60's in Florida. It might not be cold for you guys in Tennessee, but it's freezing (LOL) for us Floridians. I enjoy reading your husband meme.

Love,
Jean

Love Bears All Things said...

I love your answers, especially the last one. I'm going to do this one. It is different from the one I did earlier.
Mama Bear

Bernadine said...

This made me smile. It's always such a joy to visit your blog.
Have a blessed day.

Denise said...

I love the last one Who Shares the Pants! that is tooooooooooo funny..

Love your list girl friend....... Praying that you have a blessed day !

Sandi said...

I like that MEME. Thanks for sharing your hubby with us.

Michele Williams said...

That was fun! I did it too!

Donetta said...

:)

Daphine said...

Cute post! I enjoyed reading it! Thanks for sharing!

Grandparents Corner said...

I really enjoyed this meme Denise. What a fun meme this one is. I've never seen it before. I hope you have an extra special week because we all know what a special day Thursday brings for someone very special in each of our lives! Have a great day in the Lord! Hugs! Bonnie

eph2810 said...

Your answers made me smile :) I especially like the answers on who is smarter and who wear the pants...
Thank you for sharing, Denise :)

Be blessed today and always.