Friday, June 20, 2008

The Year Of Romance-June


What would I do without my precious lovebug? He stood by me when my best friend passed away in 1993, and carried me through losing my momma in 2006. Two weeks ago on Sunday, June 8, I was on my computer when I got an email from my aunt. I opened it up, and immediately began to scream, and cry. The email said that my big brother had passed away that morning from diabetes, he was only 55. Once again, my lovebug was right there to pick me up as I crumbled. He held me close, spoke sweet words of love to me, wiped my tears, and comforted my broken heart. We had just recently traveled a journey together that had been very emotional for both of us, we had said good-bye to my hair. Going to my brothers visitation and funeral, were extra draining on me. Due to the fact, that several people were rude to me about my head wear, and wanted to know why I had no hair. My lovebug was very protective of me, and watched over me very closely. I thank God for blessing me with such a wonderful husband, who loves me just as I am. Thank you lovebug for traveling this road of life with me, and not exiting when times get tough. You are at your best, when I need you the most. I love you more than words could ever express.

1 comment:

Bernadine said...

How awesome that your lovebug is always there for you.