Monday, June 2, 2008

Miracle Monday


I feel the love, and presence of the Lord, with me more and more recently. I believe in the power of miracles, big and small in all of our lives. My precious Saviour is watching over my health closely, and I praise Him for that. Two weeks ago on a Friday night, I came very close to having a heart attack. I was having intense chest pains with every breathe, and was having shortness of breathe. I was in the middle of Walmart when this started happening. I did not have my nitroglycerin with me, or any medicine. The Lord carried me through the store, and got me safely back home to my medicine. Yesterday, I was in so much pain all day with my eyes, and a very painful headache. I experienced my vision leaving me totally twice. But, the Lord restored my sight back to me. Today, I am still not feeling very well, but I can see. I know there are miracles all around, and praise the Lord, I can see them.

12 comments:

Fran said...

I'm sitting here tapping my toes while I listen to that Lifehouse song I love so much! :)

I just got back from a walk and I asked the Lord to bless you today.

"Bless her sweet Jesus. Bless her in a way that only Denise knows."

I love ya!
Fran

Beth Cotell said...

Praise the Lord that He was watching over you and got you safely home.

I am praying for you!

Blessings,
Beth

Heather said...

Denise,
I'm sorry you've had such a rough weekend. I sometimes wonder how you manage the pain and the constant struggles. You keep your eyes on Jesus.

Father, please give Denise relief from this struggle today. STrengthen her heart and give sight to her eyes. Grant her the grace to keep her focus on You.

Praying for a better living situation for you guys too.

Anonymous said...

God Bless you my sweet friend!

Talk..to..Grams said...

Praying for you Denise. Love, Grams

luvmy4sons said...

I believe it. I know it too. I am so glad that the Lord allowed you to remain here and work through you here awhile more. Hopefully a long while more. So glad your shared your story.

Love Bears All Things said...

I hope you continue to feel better each day. I believe in miracles too. He has a plan, Amen!
Mama Bear

I'm going to do the meme in the previous post.

Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

praying for you my dear friend
Jen

Bernadine said...

So sorry that you had a rough weekend, praying for a better week and thanking him for keeping you safe.
Love and hugs

i said...

Praying for you, Denise.

A Stone Gatherer said...

Holding your hand from afar and praying that you continue to see the miracles all around you! Praying God will grant you physical healing as well!

Joyfulsister said...

Aloha.. Isn't God awesome, he is such a healing Jesus and I'm glad that you are okay.. I enjoyed my visit to your blog and wanted to say Hi before I left. it's late here but I will be back to read more.It's was neat to hear the same song playing hear that I have on my blog..his eye is on the sparrow... Blessings