When I was 4 years old, we lived in Chicago Illinois. We lived upstairs in an apartment building. We did not have a telephone at the time, so my momma had given her friends telephone number to everyone that might need to get in touch with us. One evening my momma was in the kitchen cooking supper, her friend came in and told her that she had a phone call. Momma left, and went downstairs to her friends apartment to see who was calling. Well, she had put grease in a skillet to fry some chicken, she forgot to turn the stove off. My dad came in from work a few minutes later, he saw that the skillet was on fire. He had been to the dry cleaners on his way home, and he was carrying some clothes. So, he was holding the clothes with one hand, and he was trying to pick up the skillet with his other hand, I came running up to him like I did everyday, wanting him to pick me up. Dad dropped the skillet, and the hot grease went all over my face. The Doctor said, if I had not closed my eyes, I would have been blind. It burnt my eyelashes off, and they wrapped me up like a mummy. God gave me a miracle, no permanent scars, my eyelashes grew back, and praise God, no blindness. My vision is a true miracle, and even now, as I am dealing with some eye problems due to my diabetes, I am not worried. I know the God of miracles, He saved my vision once, and I know, if it is His will, He will save my vision again. Praise You Lord for the wonderful miracles that You perform.