Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Power Of A Praying Wife-Day 5


Pray that your husband will be faithful to his wedding vows. Pray that he will have a desire to cultivate your relationship as a sign of his loyalty and commitment to you, and as a picture of Christ’s love for the Church. (Prov. 20:6; Gen. 2:24) Dear heavenly Father, thank You for my marriage, and for my precious husband. I pray that my husband will continue to be faithful to his wedding vows, and that together we will continue to grow stronger in our relationship. I pray that his commitment to me will be the tie that binds our hearts forever. In Your blessed name I ask this, believing that You hear me, and will answer my hearts plea. Amen

2 comments:

Karen H. said...

Good Afternoon Denise,
Oh my friend, I really love this post. It reminds me of my DH because I know for a fact that my DH is faithful to me and has always been. He strongly believes in our wedding vows. "THANK YOU" for sharing this. You are such a blessing. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love You and bunches of Hugs,
Karen H.

Tiffany said...

This is so true!!! I think we forget sometimes to really pray for faithfulness and commitment in our marriages. We all need help to fight the temptations of this world, trying to tear apart Christain marraiges!