Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Power Of A Praying Wife-Day 4


Pray that your husband will grow in leadership skills in your relationship—protecting and providing for you. Pray that he will lead you wisely and love you sacrificially, so that God will be glorified in your marriage. (Eph. 5:25-29; Col. 3:19) Dear heavenly Father, I pray that my husband will always seek Your advice in regards to our marriage. I pray that he will be willing to defend our marriage against the fiery darts of hell. I pray that he will seek to honor our marriage vows all the days of his life. May you always be glorified in our marriage. I ask these things in Your sweet name, believing You hear me, and will bring these things to fruitation. Amen.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I've just read through your daily prayers for your husband. Wow! They are so beautiful and inspiring! I will be back to read more through the month! Thank you for your sweet comment! Blessings on your day!

Tiffany said...

Did my comment go through on this post? Please let me know! (Smiles!) and Blessings on your day!