Saturday, September 15, 2007

Fridays Feast



Appetizer:When was the last time you visited a hospital?Last week, for a heart test, and out of control diabetes.
Soup:On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you? I would say about an 8
Salad:Make a sentence using the letters of a body part. (Example: (mouth) My other ukelele tings healthily.) Express yourself eloquently.
Main Course:If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it? Joyful club, where everyone spreads joy daily.
Dessert:What color is the carpet/flooring in your home? Brown

2 comments:

Talk..to..Grams said...

I would join your club!! Joy!! I love that!!

Gretchen said...

I love the idea of a Joyful Club. You're definitely part of my joy each day. Blessings to you, from your health to every day stuff. xxxooogretchen