Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Are you hungry?


Are you hungry my friends? Well, McDonald's, nor Taco Bell, can ever truly fill your hunger. But, let me tell you what can, the precious word of God. Eat up the bread of life, it will totally satisfy you. You can also satisfy your thirst with the living water, it will leave you refreshed. God wants to fulfill your every need, He does not want you to run on empty. He longs to fill you to overflowing with His precious love everyday, so come join me at the well that will never run empty. Bless you my friends, I love you all.

4 comments:

Donetta said...

Good afternoon. How are you feeling today? I have a hug within for ya a little concern too.
I am worn out with cooking, I had a egg purchase that was a managers special on cage free. I made Coconut macaroons, almond macaroons. Hollandaise sauce, lemon pie filling and a merange. I am just too tired to do the crust right now. Bake day tired feet.:)
The kids want to make crust and I just need to rest first.
Your post was up later than usual today.
'come to the water come buy and eat... wine, milk and honey and all that you need.

Talk..to..Grams said...

Good Post again! In Isaiah 55:1- 2
Only way to get full!! Love You!!

Sharon said...

I'll meet you at the well!
Love you too!

Connie Barris said...

Yes, I am hungry... And I knew that your precious place would feed me with God's Word.. as always

thank you....

I love you precious